Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Thu December 13, 2012
Ohio Co. Teacher Chosen for Hall of Fame
A western Kentucky teacher is among the three chosen for the Gov. Louie B. Nunn Kentucky Teacher Hall of Fame. Juanita Park began teaching in Ohio County in 1944 and worked with student teachers from Western Kentucky University until 2012.
The other teachers are Eloise Hadden who taught for 33 years in Logan and Simpson counties and 50 year English teacher Anne Padilla at Bowling Green High School. The three will be inducted into the Hall of Fame Feb. 26th.