Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Thu December 13, 2012
Ohio Co. Teacher Chosen for Hall of Fame
A western Kentucky teacher is among the three chosen for the Gov. Louie B. Nunn Kentucky Teacher Hall of Fame. Juanita Park began teaching in Ohio County in 1944 and worked with student teachers from Western Kentucky University until 2012.
The other teachers are Eloise Hadden who taught for 33 years in Logan and Simpson counties and 50 year English teacher Anne Padilla at Bowling Green High School. The three will be inducted into the Hall of Fame Feb. 26th.