Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Thu December 13, 2012
Ohio Co. Teacher Chosen for Hall of Fame
A western Kentucky teacher is among the three chosen for the Gov. Louie B. Nunn Kentucky Teacher Hall of Fame. Juanita Park began teaching in Ohio County in 1944 and worked with student teachers from Western Kentucky University until 2012.
The other teachers are Eloise Hadden who taught for 33 years in Logan and Simpson counties and 50 year English teacher Anne Padilla at Bowling Green High School. The three will be inducted into the Hall of Fame Feb. 26th.