Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri October 5, 2012
Oak Grove Issues Boil Advisory
The Oak Grove Utilities Office has issued a boil water advisory for Oct. 8 because of main line repairs near the north end of Mace Lane. The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports that workers will flush the main line once the repair is made and take bacteriological samples for any possible contamination. Residents should use boiled or bottle water for drinking, making ice, brushing teeth, washing dishes and preparing food once the advisory takes effect Monday.