Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue November 17, 2009
Nunn Pleads Not Guilty to Endangerment
By Angela Hatton
Munfordville, KY – Former Kentucky State Representative Steve Nunn has pled not guilty to six counts of wanton endangerment for allegedly brandishing a firearm when he was approached by police at a cemetery in September. Nunn faces murder charges for allegedly killing his former fianc e. A judge scheduled his trial for June 14th.