Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue November 17, 2009
Nunn Pleads Not Guilty to Endangerment
By Angela Hatton
Munfordville, KY – Former Kentucky State Representative Steve Nunn has pled not guilty to six counts of wanton endangerment for allegedly brandishing a firearm when he was approached by police at a cemetery in September. Nunn faces murder charges for allegedly killing his former fianc e. A judge scheduled his trial for June 14th.