Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue November 17, 2009
Nunn Pleads Not Guilty to Endangerment
By Angela Hatton
Munfordville, KY – Former Kentucky State Representative Steve Nunn has pled not guilty to six counts of wanton endangerment for allegedly brandishing a firearm when he was approached by police at a cemetery in September. Nunn faces murder charges for allegedly killing his former fianc e. A judge scheduled his trial for June 14th.