Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue November 17, 2009
Nunn Pleads Not Guilty to Endangerment
By Angela Hatton
Munfordville, KY – Former Kentucky State Representative Steve Nunn has pled not guilty to six counts of wanton endangerment for allegedly brandishing a firearm when he was approached by police at a cemetery in September. Nunn faces murder charges for allegedly killing his former fianc e. A judge scheduled his trial for June 14th.