Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
WKMS Press Releases
Mon April 15, 2013
NPR's David Greene in Murray April 25
What a treat for public radio fans!
Join us Thursday, April 25 at Wrather West Kentucky Museum on MSU's campus for "An Evening with David Greene," to benefit the Murray High School Speech team. Donations for the MHS Speech team will be accepted at the door. There's a reception at 5:30 p.m. and Greene will take the stage at 7 p.m.
David Greene is co-host of NPR's Morning Edition, a cornerstone program of public radio stations all over the nation.