Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- Fmr. Maker's Mark CEO: "This Is the First Time That We’ve Had Our Enemies Not Trying to Kill Us"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
WKMS Press Releases
Mon April 15, 2013
NPR's David Greene in Murray April 25
What a treat for public radio fans!
Join us Thursday, April 25 at Wrather West Kentucky Museum on MSU's campus for "An Evening with David Greene," to benefit the Murray High School Speech team. Donations for the MHS Speech team will be accepted at the door. There's a reception at 5:30 p.m. and Greene will take the stage at 7 p.m.
David Greene is co-host of NPR's Morning Edition, a cornerstone program of public radio stations all over the nation.