Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm: KYEM Upgrades Emergency Activation Level, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
WKMS Press Releases
Mon April 15, 2013
NPR's David Greene in Murray April 25
What a treat for public radio fans!
Join us Thursday, April 25 at Wrather West Kentucky Museum on MSU's campus for "An Evening with David Greene," to benefit the Murray High School Speech team. Donations for the MHS Speech team will be accepted at the door. There's a reception at 5:30 p.m. and Greene will take the stage at 7 p.m.
David Greene is co-host of NPR's Morning Edition, a cornerstone program of public radio stations all over the nation.