Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
WKMS Press Releases
Mon April 15, 2013
NPR's David Greene in Murray April 25
What a treat for public radio fans!
Join us Thursday, April 25 at Wrather West Kentucky Museum on MSU's campus for "An Evening with David Greene," to benefit the Murray High School Speech team. Donations for the MHS Speech team will be accepted at the door. There's a reception at 5:30 p.m. and Greene will take the stage at 7 p.m.
David Greene is co-host of NPR's Morning Edition, a cornerstone program of public radio stations all over the nation.