Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
WKMS Press Releases
Mon April 15, 2013
NPR's David Greene in Murray April 25
What a treat for public radio fans!
Join us Thursday, April 25 at Wrather West Kentucky Museum on MSU's campus for "An Evening with David Greene," to benefit the Murray High School Speech team. Donations for the MHS Speech team will be accepted at the door. There's a reception at 5:30 p.m. and Greene will take the stage at 7 p.m.
David Greene is co-host of NPR's Morning Edition, a cornerstone program of public radio stations all over the nation.