Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon December 31, 2012
No Midnight Toast for Murray
Murray city officials say they won't extend the time for serving or consuming alcohol past midnight for tonight's New Year’s Eve celebrations. The last time that was allowed was New Year's Eve in 2008 when a now-closed restaurant asked for a brief extension.
Murray's alcoholic beverage control administrator Sergeant Kendra Clere says officers will be monitoring restaurants, but she doesn’t anticipate any problems.