Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon December 31, 2012
No Midnight Toast for Murray
Murray city officials say they won't extend the time for serving or consuming alcohol past midnight for tonight's New Year’s Eve celebrations. The last time that was allowed was New Year's Eve in 2008 when a now-closed restaurant asked for a brief extension.
Murray's alcoholic beverage control administrator Sergeant Kendra Clere says officers will be monitoring restaurants, but she doesn’t anticipate any problems.