Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu June 4, 2009
New Regional EM Directors
By Angela Hatton
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky's Emergency Management Director John Heltzel has appointed new regional directors for the Purchase and Pennyrile areas. Benton resident Mark Garland starts work as emergency management director for the Purchase District counties. Vicki Martin of Mexico, Kentucky, in Crittenden County will serve Region two in the Pennyrile.