Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Sun June 24, 2012
New McCracken County High School Principal Talks Transitions, Planning
McCracken County Schools announced the principal of its new consolidated high school this week. Michael Ceglinski has been involved in plans for the school combining students from Reidland, Heath, and Lone Oak since its early stages.
In his career, Ceglinski has been a biology teacher, a principal and most recently the director of high school instruction. Now he’s tasked with strategic planning for what will be one of the largest high school student bodies in western Kentucky when it opens in the fall of 2013. Angela Hatton speaks with Ceglinski.
To find out more about the school and to watch video of the construction, visit the McCracken County Schools website.