Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Sun June 24, 2012
New McCracken County High School Principal Talks Transitions, Planning
McCracken County Schools announced the principal of its new consolidated high school this week. Michael Ceglinski has been involved in plans for the school combining students from Reidland, Heath, and Lone Oak since its early stages.
In his career, Ceglinski has been a biology teacher, a principal and most recently the director of high school instruction. Now he’s tasked with strategic planning for what will be one of the largest high school student bodies in western Kentucky when it opens in the fall of 2013. Angela Hatton speaks with Ceglinski.
To find out more about the school and to watch video of the construction, visit the McCracken County Schools website.