Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Sun June 24, 2012
New McCracken County High School Principal Talks Transitions, Planning
McCracken County Schools announced the principal of its new consolidated high school this week. Michael Ceglinski has been involved in plans for the school combining students from Reidland, Heath, and Lone Oak since its early stages.
In his career, Ceglinski has been a biology teacher, a principal and most recently the director of high school instruction. Now he’s tasked with strategic planning for what will be one of the largest high school student bodies in western Kentucky when it opens in the fall of 2013. Angela Hatton speaks with Ceglinski.
To find out more about the school and to watch video of the construction, visit the McCracken County Schools website.