Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Sun June 24, 2012
New McCracken County High School Principal Talks Transitions, Planning
McCracken County Schools announced the principal of its new consolidated high school this week. Michael Ceglinski has been involved in plans for the school combining students from Reidland, Heath, and Lone Oak since its early stages.
In his career, Ceglinski has been a biology teacher, a principal and most recently the director of high school instruction. Now he’s tasked with strategic planning for what will be one of the largest high school student bodies in western Kentucky when it opens in the fall of 2013. Angela Hatton speaks with Ceglinski.
To find out more about the school and to watch video of the construction, visit the McCracken County Schools website.