Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Sun June 24, 2012
New McCracken County High School Principal Talks Transitions, Planning
McCracken County Schools announced the principal of its new consolidated high school this week. Michael Ceglinski has been involved in plans for the school combining students from Reidland, Heath, and Lone Oak since its early stages.
In his career, Ceglinski has been a biology teacher, a principal and most recently the director of high school instruction. Now he’s tasked with strategic planning for what will be one of the largest high school student bodies in western Kentucky when it opens in the fall of 2013. Angela Hatton speaks with Ceglinski.
To find out more about the school and to watch video of the construction, visit the McCracken County Schools website.