Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri June 5, 2009
New Kentucky Rx Card Promises No Restrictions
By Chris Taylor
Louisville, KY – A new statewide discount drug card program could save Kentuckians money on prescriptions. The Kentucky Rx Card program launched yesterday. Providers claim the program will procure an average savings of about 30%.
Louisville Chamber of Commerce President Joe Reagan says the program's main focus is helping the uninsured and underinsured afford their prescriptions.
"There are no minimum income requirements, no age limitations, no applications to fill out, and the card is accepted at more than 50-thousand national and regional pharmacies around the country."
Kentucky residents can find more information at kentuckyrxcard.com.