Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Fri June 5, 2009
New Kentucky Rx Card Promises No Restrictions
By Chris Taylor
Louisville, KY – A new statewide discount drug card program could save Kentuckians money on prescriptions. The Kentucky Rx Card program launched yesterday. Providers claim the program will procure an average savings of about 30%.
Louisville Chamber of Commerce President Joe Reagan says the program's main focus is helping the uninsured and underinsured afford their prescriptions.
"There are no minimum income requirements, no age limitations, no applications to fill out, and the card is accepted at more than 50-thousand national and regional pharmacies around the country."
Kentucky residents can find more information at kentuckyrxcard.com.