Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed April 10, 2013
New Exhibits at Paducah's Market House Museum
The Market House Museum in downtown Paducah opened new exhibits this past weekend and its director, Penny Baucum Fields, describes them on Sounds Good. The Market House Museum is located at 121 South 2nd Street in Market House Square, downtown Paducah. Their new hours are Tuesday through Saturday from Noon to 4 p.m. Click here for more on the Market House Museum website.