Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed April 10, 2013
New Exhibits at Paducah's Market House Museum
The Market House Museum in downtown Paducah opened new exhibits this past weekend and its director, Penny Baucum Fields, describes them on Sounds Good. The Market House Museum is located at 121 South 2nd Street in Market House Square, downtown Paducah. Their new hours are Tuesday through Saturday from Noon to 4 p.m. Click here for more on the Market House Museum website.