Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue January 20, 2009
New Chamber Chairman
By Angela Hatton
Frankfort, KY – The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors has named Bill Jones of Paducah chairman-elect of the state's leading business organization. Jones works as the U. S. Bank Community Division Manager and previously served as the chamber's Vice-Chair of Business Education. He will also serve as interim treasurer. Jones replaces previous chair-elect Joan Coleman, who recently retired.