Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Thu September 27, 2012
Nesbit Talks Printmaking on "Sounds Good"
Prints have been the subject of the most recent exhibition at Clara M. Eagle Gallery at Murray State University. The show’s titled “Global Matrix III: An International Print Exhibition” with artists from the U. S., Finland and Canada. Colin Nesbit is the Director of Murray State University Galleries, and he’s also an artist himself. Nesbit holds an MFA in Printmaking and Drawing from Bringham Young University.
Fine art printmaking covers a long list of art techniques, and styles. Nesbit joined Angela Hatton to talk a little about this niche in the art world.