Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu September 27, 2012
Nesbit Talks Printmaking on "Sounds Good"
Prints have been the subject of the most recent exhibition at Clara M. Eagle Gallery at Murray State University. The show’s titled “Global Matrix III: An International Print Exhibition” with artists from the U. S., Finland and Canada. Colin Nesbit is the Director of Murray State University Galleries, and he’s also an artist himself. Nesbit holds an MFA in Printmaking and Drawing from Bringham Young University.
Fine art printmaking covers a long list of art techniques, and styles. Nesbit joined Angela Hatton to talk a little about this niche in the art world.