Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu September 27, 2012
Nesbit Talks Printmaking on "Sounds Good"
Prints have been the subject of the most recent exhibition at Clara M. Eagle Gallery at Murray State University. The show’s titled “Global Matrix III: An International Print Exhibition” with artists from the U. S., Finland and Canada. Colin Nesbit is the Director of Murray State University Galleries, and he’s also an artist himself. Nesbit holds an MFA in Printmaking and Drawing from Bringham Young University.
Fine art printmaking covers a long list of art techniques, and styles. Nesbit joined Angela Hatton to talk a little about this niche in the art world.