Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu September 27, 2012
Nesbit Talks Printmaking on "Sounds Good"
Prints have been the subject of the most recent exhibition at Clara M. Eagle Gallery at Murray State University. The show’s titled “Global Matrix III: An International Print Exhibition” with artists from the U. S., Finland and Canada. Colin Nesbit is the Director of Murray State University Galleries, and he’s also an artist himself. Nesbit holds an MFA in Printmaking and Drawing from Bringham Young University.
Fine art printmaking covers a long list of art techniques, and styles. Nesbit joined Angela Hatton to talk a little about this niche in the art world.