Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Thu September 27, 2012
Nesbit Talks Printmaking on "Sounds Good"
Prints have been the subject of the most recent exhibition at Clara M. Eagle Gallery at Murray State University. The show’s titled “Global Matrix III: An International Print Exhibition” with artists from the U. S., Finland and Canada. Colin Nesbit is the Director of Murray State University Galleries, and he’s also an artist himself. Nesbit holds an MFA in Printmaking and Drawing from Bringham Young University.
Fine art printmaking covers a long list of art techniques, and styles. Nesbit joined Angela Hatton to talk a little about this niche in the art world.