Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed October 24, 2012
Nesbit Talks About Site Specific Art
The Smith-Townsend Collaborative is one of the current exhibitions at MSU’s Clara M. Eagle Gallery. It’s an installation art concept combining sculptures, drawings and paintings by Kentucky artists Brandon C. Smith and Travis Townsend. MSU Galleries Director Colin Nesbit came to the WKMS studios to talk about creating site specific art, and the difference between installation art and "Installation" art.
Also on exhibit at Clara M. Eagle is Wes Mills: Selected Drawings. Mills is a former MSU art student.
Both exhibits will be on display through November 23.