Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Wed October 24, 2012
Nesbit Talks About Site Specific Art
The Smith-Townsend Collaborative is one of the current exhibitions at MSU’s Clara M. Eagle Gallery. It’s an installation art concept combining sculptures, drawings and paintings by Kentucky artists Brandon C. Smith and Travis Townsend. MSU Galleries Director Colin Nesbit came to the WKMS studios to talk about creating site specific art, and the difference between installation art and "Installation" art.
Also on exhibit at Clara M. Eagle is Wes Mills: Selected Drawings. Mills is a former MSU art student.
Both exhibits will be on display through November 23.