Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed October 24, 2012
Nesbit Talks About Site Specific Art
The Smith-Townsend Collaborative is one of the current exhibitions at MSU’s Clara M. Eagle Gallery. It’s an installation art concept combining sculptures, drawings and paintings by Kentucky artists Brandon C. Smith and Travis Townsend. MSU Galleries Director Colin Nesbit came to the WKMS studios to talk about creating site specific art, and the difference between installation art and "Installation" art.
Also on exhibit at Clara M. Eagle is Wes Mills: Selected Drawings. Mills is a former MSU art student.
Both exhibits will be on display through November 23.