Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed October 24, 2012
Nesbit Talks About Site Specific Art
The Smith-Townsend Collaborative is one of the current exhibitions at MSU’s Clara M. Eagle Gallery. It’s an installation art concept combining sculptures, drawings and paintings by Kentucky artists Brandon C. Smith and Travis Townsend. MSU Galleries Director Colin Nesbit came to the WKMS studios to talk about creating site specific art, and the difference between installation art and "Installation" art.
Also on exhibit at Clara M. Eagle is Wes Mills: Selected Drawings. Mills is a former MSU art student.
Both exhibits will be on display through November 23.