Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue March 5, 2013
National Geographic Designates KY Bourbon Trail
National Geographic has designated the Kentucky Bourbon Trail as one of its top 10 "Best Spring Trips." The Kentucky tourism attraction is showcased along with excursions and festivals in New Zealand, India, the Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, South Africa and Argentina.
Only three American trips made the top 10. The Bourbon Trail attracted more than 5 hundred thousand visitors last year, the first time the tour has broken the half-million mark since its creation in 1999 by the Kentucky Distillers' Association. Bourbon Trail director Adam Johnson says attendance is already up for early 2013.