Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri November 22, 2013
Murray State's Brian Van Horn Named President of ACHE
Murray State University’s Dr. Brian Van Horn is the newest President of the Association for Continuing Higher Education. The group elected him at its annual conference earlier this month in Lexington. Van Horn currently serves as the dean of MSU’s Center for Continuing Education and Academic Outreach.
The ACHE is a professional organization that focuses on continuing higher education activities for adult students. Dr. Van Horn said it’s imperative to serve the traditional student but also to adapt to the unique needs of the non-traditional learners as well.