Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri November 22, 2013
Murray State's Brian Van Horn Named President of ACHE
Murray State University’s Dr. Brian Van Horn is the newest President of the Association for Continuing Higher Education. The group elected him at its annual conference earlier this month in Lexington. Van Horn currently serves as the dean of MSU’s Center for Continuing Education and Academic Outreach.
The ACHE is a professional organization that focuses on continuing higher education activities for adult students. Dr. Van Horn said it’s imperative to serve the traditional student but also to adapt to the unique needs of the non-traditional learners as well.