Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri April 27, 2012
Murray State Officials Reviewing Safety Policies After KY Supreme Court Ruling
Murray State University officials are reviewing campus safety policies in light of yesterday’s state Supreme Court ruling which allows students and staff to keep guns in their cars on campus. The decision came after a University of Kentucky staff member sued the school for firing him when campus police found a handgun in his car’s glovebox. MSU’s Assistant Vice-President for Communications Catherine Sivills says administrators are looking at current policies to determine the impact the ruling could have on students.