Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri November 6, 2009
Murray State introduces free bike share
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Murray, KY – The green movement in Murray is no longer below the radar, with monthly recycling drop offs, private companies providing recycling services, and expanded public transportation the city. University officials are working in concert to provide greener options to students and residents. Last week, Murray State University introduced a new fit and green option, a free bike share program. Rebecca Feldhaus took a ride on the green side to look into the practical impact on the Universities of Western Kentucky.