Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri November 9, 2012
Murray State Alumnus "Stumpy" Rayburn Passes Away
Murray State athletics legend J.D. “Stumpy” Rayburn died yesterday at the age of 100. Rayburn was a member of the 1933 Murray State football team called the “Wonder Team,” which is the only team in school history to go undefeated and untied. Rayburn was inducted into the Ohio Valley Conference Hall of Fame in 1979, and regularly attended MSU football and basketball games. Visitation is tonight from 5 to 8 at JH Churchill Funeral Home in Murray.