Most Active Stories
- Snowfall Predictions Grow; Icing Expected in Southern Western Kentucky Overnight
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Preserving Our Voices 2013
Fri September 20, 2013
Murray Police Warn Residents of Phone Scam
The Murray Police Department says identity thieves are attempting to gain personal information from Murray residents via a robocall scam.
Citizens are receiving calls from unusual numbers, then a computerized voice informs potential victims that their credit or debit card has expired. The voice then asks them to enter their credit card number.
The Murray Police Department says never to give account information to anyone in a transaction you did not originate.