Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri September 20, 2013
Murray Police Warn Residents of Phone Scam
The Murray Police Department says identity thieves are attempting to gain personal information from Murray residents via a robocall scam.
Citizens are receiving calls from unusual numbers, then a computerized voice informs potential victims that their credit or debit card has expired. The voice then asks them to enter their credit card number.
The Murray Police Department says never to give account information to anyone in a transaction you did not originate.