Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri August 28, 2009
Murray M.D. speaks on health care reform
By Jacque Day
Murray, Ky. – The public debate over President Barack Obama's health care reform is a hot-button issue keeping national media pundits & talking heads very busy. Jacque Day brings us a dialogue from closer to home. She speaks with Dr. Kent Hjerpe, an M.D. with the Murray Woman's Clinic, about his views on the proposed legislation.