Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri August 28, 2009
Murray M.D. speaks on health care reform
By Jacque Day
Murray, Ky. – The public debate over President Barack Obama's health care reform is a hot-button issue keeping national media pundits & talking heads very busy. Jacque Day brings us a dialogue from closer to home. She speaks with Dr. Kent Hjerpe, an M.D. with the Murray Woman's Clinic, about his views on the proposed legislation.