Most Active Stories
- MSU President Donates 117k to University
- [Update] Who's Bringing the Beer: Owensboro Caught in Dispute
- (Developing - School/Business Closings) A Moderate Risk For Severe Weather As Storms March Northeast
- Listen Monday to Live Coverage of KET's Grimes/McConnell Debate
- Here's What Alison Grimes and Mitch McConnell Discussed in KET's Debate
Tue December 17, 2013
Murray Man Brings Military Know-How To Local Intelligence and Broadband Infrastructure Company
Ballard County native and University of Kentucky Graduate Scott Allen spent nearly 25 years in the military working as an intelligence analyst throughout the world. He led the counter-terrorism operation for the Central Asia shop.
Allen also developed the threat finance discipline within the Defense Department. After active duty Allen served as the threat finance portfolio manager within the Pentagon. Allen, who is a registered member of the Choctaw nation, now leads his Murray-based business called Wisdom Tree technologies.
Chad Lampe speaks with Allen about his business and background including his Native American heritage.