Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu July 11, 2013
Murray Hires Architect, Committees Consider Facilities Relocation Project
Murray has hired a design company to plan for potentially relocating two fire stations, the police station and/or city hall.
The company’s hiring comes as the city’s finance and public safety committees consider the project’s feasibility and cost. RBS Design Group met with the committees Tuesday.
Some council members have reservations about the cost and size of the project.
Wells says the city has purchased a piece of property north of town. He says more details on the project should come this month.
The City Council meets tonight at 6:30 p.m. in the council chambers at City Hall.