Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon April 28, 2014
Murray Chamber of Commerce CEO Named to Ky. Chamber Executives Board
Kentucky Chamber of Commerce officials have selected the Murray-Calloway Chamber President and CEO to serve on the board of directors of the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Executives Association.
Aaron Dail will serve a three-year term, beginning this October.
KCCE provides professional development and continuing education opportunities for local chambers of commerce, their staff, and volunteers.
“It is a privilege to be asked to join the KCCE Board of Directors,” Dail said in a statement released by the Murray Chamber. “KCCE is a thought leader in Chamber work and I hope to represent Murray and Calloway County with distinction as we continue to provide leadership development and educational opportunities for Chambers and Executives all over Kentucky”.
Dail joined the Murray Chamber of Commerce in August 2013.