Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon August 27, 2012
Murder Trial Begins In Marshall County
Despite prosecution efforts to reach a plea bargain, jury selection begins tomorrow in Marshall Circuit Court for a murder trial stemming from a 2011 fatal car-truck crash. Nineteen-year-old Tiffany Pittman has been charged with murder, first degree assault, and first offense DUI in the incident which took the life of 45-year-old Stephen J. Harper. Police say Pittman was driving drunk and arguing with an intoxicated passenger when her car rammed Harper’s pick-up truck on U-S Highway 68.