Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu April 24, 2014
MSU Symphony Orchestra & Symphonic Band Perform Final Concert Tonight
The Murray State University Symphony Orchestra and Symphonic Band present their final concert of the Spring semester tonight (April 24) in Lovett Auditorium. The program includes works by Wagner, Dvorak, Vaughan Williams, Clifton Williams, Fred J. Allen, and Todd Stalter. MSU Band Director John Fannin visits Sounds Good with a preview of the performance.
"When we're teaching our students about different things in music, if you think about being well-read...well, the literature tomorrow night is literature that we want our music majors to know form a professional standpoint."
The performance begins at 7:30 in Lovett Auditorium. Admission is free and the public is invited to attend.