Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Murray State University
Tue March 27, 2012
MSU Student Pleads Not Guilty to Wanton Endangerment Charges
A Murray State student accused of possessing bomb-making supplies in his dorm room has pleaded not guilty to four charges of wanton endangerment. Police found a pipe, wicks, and black powder during a search of 18-year-old David Wilson's room in February. A status hearing for Wilson’s case is scheduled for April 23rd.