Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Murray State University
Tue March 27, 2012
MSU Student Pleads Not Guilty to Wanton Endangerment Charges
A Murray State student accused of possessing bomb-making supplies in his dorm room has pleaded not guilty to four charges of wanton endangerment. Police found a pipe, wicks, and black powder during a search of 18-year-old David Wilson's room in February. A status hearing for Wilson’s case is scheduled for April 23rd.