Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Murray State University
Tue March 27, 2012
MSU Student Pleads Not Guilty to Wanton Endangerment Charges
A Murray State student accused of possessing bomb-making supplies in his dorm room has pleaded not guilty to four charges of wanton endangerment. Police found a pipe, wicks, and black powder during a search of 18-year-old David Wilson's room in February. A status hearing for Wilson’s case is scheduled for April 23rd.