Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Murray State University
Tue March 27, 2012
MSU Student Pleads Not Guilty to Wanton Endangerment Charges
A Murray State student accused of possessing bomb-making supplies in his dorm room has pleaded not guilty to four charges of wanton endangerment. Police found a pipe, wicks, and black powder during a search of 18-year-old David Wilson's room in February. A status hearing for Wilson’s case is scheduled for April 23rd.