Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Mon October 15, 2012
MSU Political Researcher Talks About How Voters Decide
Television and radio airwaves are thick with election season news and political rhetoric. By this time in the election cycle most registered voters have made up their minds about who they’ll vote for, or whether or not they will vote at all. Many campaign managers likely wish there was a failsafe way to get inside a voter’s mind, and figure out what makes them choose one candidate over another. Enter political researchers like Dr. Drew Seib.
He’s Visiting Assistant Professor at Murray State University, and he’s researched how context influences a voter’s decision.