Most Active Stories
- Kentucky CPE President Addresses Criticism of KCTCS Search Transparency
- Bob Davies: Board of Regents will Discuss Proposed Tobacco Ban and Employee Raises
- Report: Fewer KY High Schoolers Choosing to Attend College Despite Better Preparation
- Billionaire Spent Millions In Charity, But Avoided Mine Fines
- Kentucky Among Worst States In Accessibility for Poor, Disabled in Criminal Justice, Study Says
Tue October 29, 2013
MSU Enrollment at All-Time High
For the second consecutive year, Murray State University has posted an all-time high enrollment.
A 1 percent increase on last fall’s number moves the Murray State enrollment figure up to an estimated 10,943 students.
The increase comes at a time when Moody’s Investors Service had predicted a decrease in many colleges and universities’ enrollments due to lowered family incomes and uncertain job prospects.
MSU enrollment management will provide a full breakdown in coming weeks.