Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Tue October 29, 2013
MSU Enrollment at All-Time High
For the second consecutive year, Murray State University has posted an all-time high enrollment.
A 1 percent increase on last fall’s number moves the Murray State enrollment figure up to an estimated 10,943 students.
The increase comes at a time when Moody’s Investors Service had predicted a decrease in many colleges and universities’ enrollments due to lowered family incomes and uncertain job prospects.
MSU enrollment management will provide a full breakdown in coming weeks.