Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri March 7, 2014
MSU Distinguished Professor Launches Strategic Philanthropy Program
Dr. Bob Long is the Murray State University Distinguished Professor of Nonprofit Leadership and a Senior Fellow at Arizona State University's Lodestar Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Innovation, where he has launched a new graduate course called "Strategic Philanthropy: Learning by Giving." This new program is sponsored by the Howard G. Buffett Foundation, which is focused on addressing hunger, conflict and poverty. He speaks with Kate Lochte on Sounds Good about the initiative and its origins.