Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Tue May 26, 2009
Motocross Accident Leads to Death
By Angela Hatton
Crofton, KY – Funeral arrangements are pending for a Cadiz man after an all terrain vehicle crash during a weekend motocross event. The Kentucky New Era reports 35-year-old Bobby Dewayne Wilson initially declined medical treatment after the wreck at the 800 Motocross Park track in Crofton. Track owner Steve Ezell says Wilson was wearing his helmet at the time of the crash. Wilson was later taken to Jennie Stewart Medical Center, then transferred to Vanderbilt University Medical Center where he died. The cause of death wasn't immediately available.