Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon March 4, 2013
Mother of Kidnapped Woman Files Lawsuit
A Madisonville woman whose daughter was kidnapped more than 17 years ago is suing the Kentucky State Police, Henderson Police Department, FBI and others involved in the unsolved case.
Sarah Teague 's suit alleges malfeasance in the case of her missing daughter Heather Teague who disappeared in August 1995 from a Henderson County beach. In Teague's hand-written complaint she accuses law enforcement of not doing enough to solve her daughter's kidnapping.
Law enforcement had identified a suspect early in the investigation who subsequently committed suicide. Teague says law enforcement should continue to work the case. Law enforcement officials haven't offered a comment on the lawsuit.