Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon November 2, 2009
Morning Star Food Recall
By Paco Long-Mendez
Murray, KY – Morning Star Foods in Murray Kentucky is recalling some dairy products that potentially contain undeclared soy protein, which could cause allergic reactions. These products are Great Value Half & Half and Heavy Whipping Cream, Kroger Brand Heavy Whipping Cream and Wholesome Farms Chocolate Ice Cream Mix. The problem was discovered when consumers reported an off-taste to these products. A more detailed description can be found at FDA.org.