Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Thu July 19, 2012
the morning cram [what's the deal with airplane peanuts? edition]
From NPR: Jerry Seinfeld's new series is called Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, and the promos promise exactly that.
From Kentucky: A jury found Jerry Wayne Walker Jr. not guilty yesterday of charges associated with a fatal 1998 Murray State University dorm fire. Kentucky’s improvement in student assessments of reading, math and science in the past 20 years has placed the Commonwealth in a tie for fifth place in a new Harvard University report. Supporters of instant racing in Kentucky are once again trying to take their case to the state supreme court.
From Illinois: Illinois Governor Pat Quinn says solving the state's pension problem is imperative, and he's warned lawmakers not to go anywhere next month.