Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu July 19, 2012
the morning cram [what's the deal with airplane peanuts? edition]
From NPR: Jerry Seinfeld's new series is called Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, and the promos promise exactly that.
From Kentucky: A jury found Jerry Wayne Walker Jr. not guilty yesterday of charges associated with a fatal 1998 Murray State University dorm fire. Kentucky’s improvement in student assessments of reading, math and science in the past 20 years has placed the Commonwealth in a tie for fifth place in a new Harvard University report. Supporters of instant racing in Kentucky are once again trying to take their case to the state supreme court.
From Illinois: Illinois Governor Pat Quinn says solving the state's pension problem is imperative, and he's warned lawmakers not to go anywhere next month.