Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu July 19, 2012
the morning cram [what's the deal with airplane peanuts? edition]
From NPR: Jerry Seinfeld's new series is called Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, and the promos promise exactly that.
From Kentucky: A jury found Jerry Wayne Walker Jr. not guilty yesterday of charges associated with a fatal 1998 Murray State University dorm fire. Kentucky’s improvement in student assessments of reading, math and science in the past 20 years has placed the Commonwealth in a tie for fifth place in a new Harvard University report. Supporters of instant racing in Kentucky are once again trying to take their case to the state supreme court.
From Illinois: Illinois Governor Pat Quinn says solving the state's pension problem is imperative, and he's warned lawmakers not to go anywhere next month.