Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Thu July 19, 2012
the morning cram [what's the deal with airplane peanuts? edition]
From NPR: Jerry Seinfeld's new series is called Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, and the promos promise exactly that.
From Kentucky: A jury found Jerry Wayne Walker Jr. not guilty yesterday of charges associated with a fatal 1998 Murray State University dorm fire. Kentucky’s improvement in student assessments of reading, math and science in the past 20 years has placed the Commonwealth in a tie for fifth place in a new Harvard University report. Supporters of instant racing in Kentucky are once again trying to take their case to the state supreme court.
From Illinois: Illinois Governor Pat Quinn says solving the state's pension problem is imperative, and he's warned lawmakers not to go anywhere next month.