Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed June 27, 2012
the morning cram [ we need two big pizzas...a whole lotta water...and Funyons edition]
NPR reports a new law in Chicago may mean you won't go to jail for "just a little" pot.
Kentucky ~ The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a heat advisory for the Four Rivers region beginning tomorrow afternoon and running through Sunday night. Paducah Mayor Bill Paxton and city commissioners passed an ordinance last night creating a Fire Prevention Division attached to the city’s fire department. Paducah-McCracken County Convention Center Corporation Chairman Jim Sigler conducted his last meeting yesterday. New data shows Kentucky college graduates will shell out an average of $200 a month for a decade to pay off their student loans.
Tennessee ~ Proficiency levels are up in all but one of Tennessee’s latest elementary and middle school student assessments. Tennessee court officials report state attorneys are doing more free legal work this year.