Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Tue May 1, 2012
the morning cram [two more will grow in its place edition]
By Gary Pitts
NPR reports one year after the death of Osama Bin Laden, officials are fighting Al-Quaida on two levels; the physical and the ideological.
Tennessee ~ Lawmakers are trying to finish up, again.