Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue May 1, 2012
the morning cram [two more will grow in its place edition]
By Gary Pitts
NPR reports one year after the death of Osama Bin Laden, officials are fighting Al-Quaida on two levels; the physical and the ideological.
Tennessee ~ Lawmakers are trying to finish up, again.