Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Tue May 1, 2012
the morning cram [two more will grow in its place edition]
By Gary Pitts
NPR reports one year after the death of Osama Bin Laden, officials are fighting Al-Quaida on two levels; the physical and the ideological.
Tennessee ~ Lawmakers are trying to finish up, again.