Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue May 1, 2012
the morning cram [two more will grow in its place edition]
By Gary Pitts
NPR reports one year after the death of Osama Bin Laden, officials are fighting Al-Quaida on two levels; the physical and the ideological.
Tennessee ~ Lawmakers are trying to finish up, again.