Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Thu December 15, 2011
the morning cram [there's no place like home edition]
Nine years of war in Iraq is symbolically coming to an end.NPR reports the number of troops in Iraq has fallen from 20,000 to 4,000. Hopefully the real end is on its way as well.
Kentucky~ Five more Amish are in hot water over the infamous orange triangle. TVA says electric bills will be cheaper in January- thank you mother nature! Foes of expanded gambling are looking for a scrap.Governor Beshear sets a date for the State of the Commonwealth.