Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon August 6, 2012
The Morning Cram [Sikh Temple Shooting & Fancy Farm Mud]
From NPR: Sikh Temple Shooting Suspect's Ties To White Supremacists Being Probed.
From Kentucky: Not many Democrats showed up at this weekend's Fancy Farm picnic, but one who did unleashed a flurry of verbal shots at the GOP; the GOP fired back. Kentucky courthouses are closed today; their staffs are on furlough. Hopkinsville police arrested a weekend shooting suspect. The former head of Kentucky's student loan agencies spent more than $55,000 on travel and entertainment in 2010 and 2011. Kentucky health experts say Lyme disease is under-diagnosed.
From Tennessee: Clarksville police have charged the local Alternative School principal with DUI.
From Illinois: Illinois emergency management officials want teachers to show students a new video on tornado safety while at school. Illinois and Kentucky transportation officials conduct joint walk-through inspections of four area bridges this week.