Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Tue April 2, 2013
The Morning Cram [the race card edition]
From NPR: Two different families talk about the identity struggles of being a mixed race. For one man, the ability to check both Asian and white on his last census form brought some unexpected tears.
Kentucky: Gov. Steve Beshear has yet to sign or veto the industrial hemp bill. U.S. Rep. Ed Whitfield is asking the Nashville commander of the Army Corps of Engineers for documents that led to Cumberland River dam restrictions.
Tennessee: An overhaul of the Tennessee workers compensation system sails through the Senate and needs just a few votes in the state House. The General Assembly has delayed considering ending primary elections for the U.S. Senate.
Illinois: A new coalition is being formed in the state to push for bipartisan immigration reform. Gov. Pat Quinn announced an online competition that aims to train people, especially veterans, for cyber security jobs.