Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon May 28, 2012
the morning cram [only good thing about being wounded in the buttocks is the ice cream edition]
Today on NPR: We visit Ben and Jerry's "Flavor Graveyard" in Waterbury, Vt. Here, ice cream flavors that the company has killed off are memorialized.
Around the Commonwealth:
Traffic is restricted along the Tennessee River at Ledbetter as several sinking barges threaten to topple a construction crane into the water.
Heroin's seeing a resurgence in Kentucky.
Kentucky Lieutenant Governor Jerry Abramson and members of the Blue Ribbon Commission on Tax Reform will hold the first of six town hall meetings throughout the Commonwealth tomorrow night at 6 at Paducah Tilghman High School.
Kentucky coal operators owe more in delinquent fines for mine safety violations than any other state.
Tulip Poplar trees are being threatened by usually large numbers of the tulip scale insect.