Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon May 28, 2012
the morning cram [only good thing about being wounded in the buttocks is the ice cream edition]
Today on NPR: We visit Ben and Jerry's "Flavor Graveyard" in Waterbury, Vt. Here, ice cream flavors that the company has killed off are memorialized.
Around the Commonwealth:
Traffic is restricted along the Tennessee River at Ledbetter as several sinking barges threaten to topple a construction crane into the water.
Heroin's seeing a resurgence in Kentucky.
Kentucky Lieutenant Governor Jerry Abramson and members of the Blue Ribbon Commission on Tax Reform will hold the first of six town hall meetings throughout the Commonwealth tomorrow night at 6 at Paducah Tilghman High School.
Kentucky coal operators owe more in delinquent fines for mine safety violations than any other state.
Tulip Poplar trees are being threatened by usually large numbers of the tulip scale insect.