Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri August 31, 2012
the morning cram [one down, one to go edition]
Today on NPR:
Five takeaways from the 2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa.
A new Pew report cites a $23 billion shortfall in state employee pension funds.
Princeton's airport among the nine to receive federal money for upgrades in Kentucky.
A judge in Chicago orders Governor Pat Quinn to set aside money for state employee pay raises.