Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Fri August 31, 2012
the morning cram [one down, one to go edition]
Today on NPR:
Five takeaways from the 2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa.
A new Pew report cites a $23 billion shortfall in state employee pension funds.
Princeton's airport among the nine to receive federal money for upgrades in Kentucky.
A judge in Chicago orders Governor Pat Quinn to set aside money for state employee pay raises.