Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon May 14, 2012
the morning cram [let me get one wave, just one wave edition]
By Gary Pitts
"...but I knew you wouldn't miss the fifty year storm."
NPR reports "Wingnut", "Frosty", and "Fathead" are all surfers, but they're also Santa Cruz city council members, and now they have a World Surf Reserve.