Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Mon May 14, 2012
the morning cram [let me get one wave, just one wave edition]
By Gary Pitts
"...but I knew you wouldn't miss the fifty year storm."
NPR reports "Wingnut", "Frosty", and "Fathead" are all surfers, but they're also Santa Cruz city council members, and now they have a World Surf Reserve.