Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon May 14, 2012
the morning cram [let me get one wave, just one wave edition]
By Gary Pitts
"...but I knew you wouldn't miss the fifty year storm."
NPR reports "Wingnut", "Frosty", and "Fathead" are all surfers, but they're also Santa Cruz city council members, and now they have a World Surf Reserve.