Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon May 14, 2012
the morning cram [let me get one wave, just one wave edition]
By Gary Pitts
"...but I knew you wouldn't miss the fifty year storm."
NPR reports "Wingnut", "Frosty", and "Fathead" are all surfers, but they're also Santa Cruz city council members, and now they have a World Surf Reserve.