Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon May 14, 2012
the morning cram [let me get one wave, just one wave edition]
By Gary Pitts
"...but I knew you wouldn't miss the fifty year storm."
NPR reports "Wingnut", "Frosty", and "Fathead" are all surfers, but they're also Santa Cruz city council members, and now they have a World Surf Reserve.