Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon March 19, 2012
the morning cram [its a matter of life after death edition]
Are children conceived after the death of a parent are eligible for survivors' benefits? NPR reports at least 100 such cases are pending before the Social Security Administration.
Kentucky~ Kentucky high school students will compete this week in the national Poetry Out Loud recitation contest in Frankfort. The Murray State men's basketball team’s historic season ended Saturday when the Racers lost to Marquette 62-53. The Paducah Area Chamber of Commerce will hold a televised debate May 14th for candidates running in the primaries for mayor and city commission. A report says the risk of political corruption in the commonwealth runs high. The Kentucky Heritage Council has recognized a Calloway County tobacco barn as an area landmark.