Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
The Morning Cram
Tue April 24, 2012
the morning cram [if I go down, I'm takin you with me edition]
It's not advisable to swat flies with a sledge hammer.
NPR reports many believe that if the US Supreme Court takes down the Affordable Healthcare Act, the entire healthcare system could go down with it.
Kentucky ~ We've found a nuclear loophole. Wendell Berry says get back to nature, and he's a Jefferson Lecturer. The governor is coming, the governor is coming. 1st District candidates talk on KY Tonight.