Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
The Morning Cram
Tue April 24, 2012
the morning cram [if I go down, I'm takin you with me edition]
It's not advisable to swat flies with a sledge hammer.
NPR reports many believe that if the US Supreme Court takes down the Affordable Healthcare Act, the entire healthcare system could go down with it.
Kentucky ~ We've found a nuclear loophole. Wendell Berry says get back to nature, and he's a Jefferson Lecturer. The governor is coming, the governor is coming. 1st District candidates talk on KY Tonight.