Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Wed June 6, 2012
the morning cram [gyyaarrrggghhh!!! edition]
I'm not sure what the Pirate Party is...but I'm down.
NPR reports on one of Germany's newest political parties. Tech-savy twenty-somethings have a fresh vision on democracy.
Kentucky ~ A Hopkinsville company is expanding. Owensboro stand-off ends without incident. New warden for state pen. Christian County could name a new superintendent. Contractors are working on I-69. EPA coal hearings have started. Paul and McConnell block Paycheck Fairness.
Illinois ~ It's time to tackle the pension again.
Missouri ~ A tornado killed three on Monday.
Tennessee ~ Parents are suing a Clarksville school for bullying.