Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed June 6, 2012
the morning cram [gyyaarrrggghhh!!! edition]
I'm not sure what the Pirate Party is...but I'm down.
NPR reports on one of Germany's newest political parties. Tech-savy twenty-somethings have a fresh vision on democracy.
Kentucky ~ A Hopkinsville company is expanding. Owensboro stand-off ends without incident. New warden for state pen. Christian County could name a new superintendent. Contractors are working on I-69. EPA coal hearings have started. Paul and McConnell block Paycheck Fairness.
Illinois ~ It's time to tackle the pension again.
Missouri ~ A tornado killed three on Monday.
Tennessee ~ Parents are suing a Clarksville school for bullying.