Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed June 6, 2012
the morning cram [gyyaarrrggghhh!!! edition]
I'm not sure what the Pirate Party is...but I'm down.
NPR reports on one of Germany's newest political parties. Tech-savy twenty-somethings have a fresh vision on democracy.
Kentucky ~ A Hopkinsville company is expanding. Owensboro stand-off ends without incident. New warden for state pen. Christian County could name a new superintendent. Contractors are working on I-69. EPA coal hearings have started. Paul and McConnell block Paycheck Fairness.
Illinois ~ It's time to tackle the pension again.
Missouri ~ A tornado killed three on Monday.
Tennessee ~ Parents are suing a Clarksville school for bullying.