Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri June 1, 2012
morning cram [with great power comes great responsibility edition]
Today on NPR: The actor, who's currently up for a Tony Award for the Broadway revival of Death of a Salesman, looks to be on the verge of stardom: In July, Andrew Garfield will play Peter Parker in one of the most anticipated movies of the summer, The Amazing Spider-Man.
Kentucky will change the way it executes prisoners after a judge ordered it to rethink the current injection process that involves three drugs.
The Tennessee Supreme Court has ruled police must corroborate anonymous tips before officers stop and frisk someone.
The top Republican in the Illinois House says he’s shelving legislation to rein in ballooning government pension costs.
Illinois lawmakers have again approved a massive gambling-expansion plan.
Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear attended a ceremony in Paducah yesterday to sign House Bill 559- legislation clarifying the types of nuclear-based technologies that can be developed and used in the Commonwealth.
Musician and host of Riverwalk Jazz David Holt will not appear at this weekend’s Pennington Folk Festival in Princeton.
The Murray State Board of Regents meets in quarterly session today.