Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Wed August 22, 2012
the morning cram [Alaskan Lightweights edition]
From NPR: Don't believe the hype, the United State's most dangerous job isn't found in Alaska. If its fish and danger you're after, try the Northeast.
From Kentucky: An educator at the Kentucky State Penitentiary faces rape charges for a relationship with an inmate.
From Tennessee: Soldiers learn the customs of the Islamic holiday Eid al-Fitr before heading out to Afghanistan. The State Supreme Court refuses to hear arguments against the death penalty as it now stands.
From Illinois: The Nuclear Regulatory Commission is preparing to meet with executives from the Metropolis Honeywell plant to discuss potential violations.