Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed August 22, 2012
the morning cram [Alaskan Lightweights edition]
From NPR: Don't believe the hype, the United State's most dangerous job isn't found in Alaska. If its fish and danger you're after, try the Northeast.
From Kentucky: An educator at the Kentucky State Penitentiary faces rape charges for a relationship with an inmate.
From Tennessee: Soldiers learn the customs of the Islamic holiday Eid al-Fitr before heading out to Afghanistan. The State Supreme Court refuses to hear arguments against the death penalty as it now stands.
From Illinois: The Nuclear Regulatory Commission is preparing to meet with executives from the Metropolis Honeywell plant to discuss potential violations.