Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed August 22, 2012
the morning cram [Alaskan Lightweights edition]
From NPR: Don't believe the hype, the United State's most dangerous job isn't found in Alaska. If its fish and danger you're after, try the Northeast.
From Kentucky: An educator at the Kentucky State Penitentiary faces rape charges for a relationship with an inmate.
From Tennessee: Soldiers learn the customs of the Islamic holiday Eid al-Fitr before heading out to Afghanistan. The State Supreme Court refuses to hear arguments against the death penalty as it now stands.
From Illinois: The Nuclear Regulatory Commission is preparing to meet with executives from the Metropolis Honeywell plant to discuss potential violations.