Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu March 14, 2013
More Than $200K Donated to WKCTC
A $230,000 donation to the foundation that serves Western Kentucky Community and Technical College will be used for scholarships. The donation came from the late Garline Clark, who died last September at the age of 102. The college says the money will be used to provide scholarships for WKCTC business and accounting students from McCracken and Graves counties who plan to transfer to a four-year university.