Most Active Stories
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Marriott Breaks Ground on Murray Springhill Suites Hotel
- 107 of 138 Kentucky Legislators Support the State’s Same-Sex Marriage Ban
Tue February 28, 2006
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – We wrap up our spotlight on Marshall County with a tour of Moors Resort and Marina. The Kentucky Lake tourist spot took a direct hit from the category three tornado on November 15th of last year.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's report following his recent tour of the site with owner Mark Woods.