Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Tue February 28, 2006
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – We wrap up our spotlight on Marshall County with a tour of Moors Resort and Marina. The Kentucky Lake tourist spot took a direct hit from the category three tornado on November 15th of last year.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's report following his recent tour of the site with owner Mark Woods.