Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue February 28, 2006
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – We wrap up our spotlight on Marshall County with a tour of Moors Resort and Marina. The Kentucky Lake tourist spot took a direct hit from the category three tornado on November 15th of last year.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's report following his recent tour of the site with owner Mark Woods.