Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Mon May 7, 2012
Moore Picks Up Pro-Life Support
Republican congressional candidate Gary Moore now has endorsements from two major pro-life groups.
Moore received the endorsement of Kentucky Right to Life today. Moore is also the Boone County Judge-Executive, and he previously received the Northern Kentucky Right to Life endorsement.
“Now having sole endorsements from Kentucky Right to Life, along with the sole endorsement from Northern Kentucky Right to Life, Gary Moore has the exacta on pro-life issues and is the only proven social conservative in this race," says Moore's campaign manager Jonathan Duke.
Moore is one of seven Republicans hoping to replace outgoing Congressman Geoff Davis, who is retiring.
There are two Democratic candidates also running for the seat.