Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Mon May 7, 2012
Moore Picks Up Pro-Life Support
Republican congressional candidate Gary Moore now has endorsements from two major pro-life groups.
Moore received the endorsement of Kentucky Right to Life today. Moore is also the Boone County Judge-Executive, and he previously received the Northern Kentucky Right to Life endorsement.
“Now having sole endorsements from Kentucky Right to Life, along with the sole endorsement from Northern Kentucky Right to Life, Gary Moore has the exacta on pro-life issues and is the only proven social conservative in this race," says Moore's campaign manager Jonathan Duke.
Moore is one of seven Republicans hoping to replace outgoing Congressman Geoff Davis, who is retiring.
There are two Democratic candidates also running for the seat.